C3 MEANS SOCIALIZE.

VOICE CHAT FOR GAMING - YOUR WAY.

TAKE CONTROL.
Download C3

Thread: Facebook Chat

Facebook Chat

Is there anyone else interested in seeing this feature back? I appreciated when Facebook was integrated because it made it easier for me to communicate with my friends. Sure C3 is a messenger, and i could just invite them, or maybe I could just use my browser and C3, but wouldn't it be easier to have it in C3? Not all my friends are gamers, and the ones that are will use C3, but the ones that aren't have no reason to.

Personally trying to get rid of skype altogether and I used skype to voice chat with my friends in game, and I could also use it to quickly communicate with my facebook friends but Skype's a bandwidth hogger and makes my game lag. Would be nice to have facebook back in C3, so I can dump skype and never have to look for other software again.

Personally I prefer Instagram as compared to Facebook. Because I believe Instagram is more secure and reliable site to be connected with your friends and family. Although everyone has its own different essay on time review opinion about these social media apps.